Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Goozoom is an media platform & free open classifieds designed for leisure info purpose. Content are published & edited by Goozoom info team, public user & public advertiser. To avoid any fraud case, please do not make money transfer / payment to the "public user / public advertiser" in advance. Goozoom will not protect & involve any transaction/business policy between advertiser & user. Also, Goozoom will not responsibility for any kind of dealing risk. All have to be done at user’s own risk.
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1. Goozoom accepts publication of advertisements on the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms"). These Terms apply to the Advertiser / Publisher / user posting online advertisements on www.goozoom.com
2. By placing an order, the Advertiser/Publisher/User (which is the person posting the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency or media buyer for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full The Advertiser/Publisher guarantees to Goozoom that any posting advertisement / landing page and/or destination site linked to from the Advertisements ("Advertiser's Site") will
(i) be legal, decent, honest and truthful,
(ii) not be contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice (including the CAP Code),
(iii) not be libellous, obscene, rude, violence, porn, drugs, criminal, fault info,
(iv) not infringe the rights of any person (including any person's intellectual property rights);
(v) not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Goozoom or the Websites or the Newspapers;
(vi) be free from viruses, adware, malware, and/or bit torrents,
(vii) not cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s), and
3. The Advertiser guarantees to Goozoom that:
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading;
(ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement;
(iii) the Advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable law, and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority and/or the Office of Fair Trading, are not libellous or obscene and do not infringe the rights of any person (including any person's intellectual property rights);
(iv) the Advertisement will not be prejudicial to the image or reputation of Goozoom or the Websites, and will not contain anything with Goozoom in good faith considers to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
(v) all Advertisements posted to goozoom.com will be free of any viruses, adware, malware, bit torrents, and no Advertisement will cause an adverse effect on the operation of the Website(s).
4. Goozoom may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser/Publisher/User, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not print, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement. Goozoom may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due (To upgrade featured ads) for any advertising in the Websites.
5.The Advertiser/Publisher/User acknowledges and agrees that to paid a certain amount fees for upgrading the advertisement(s) to FEATURED ADS campaign in Goozoom.com. The FEATURED ADS campaign is an optional plan for the advertiser/publisher/user to ADD ON highlight the advertisement on website. The FEATURED ADS campaign will only activated after purchased by Advertiser/Publisher/User. Payment is not refundable, even the featured ads campaign is running , deactivated, cancel or terminated by the Advertiser/Publisher/User.
6. Goozoom shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser/Publisher or any loss which could not be contemplated by Goozoom and the Advertiser/Publisher/User.
7. Goozoom has the rights to terminate the advertisement(s) posted arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and Conditions.